here.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
disintegrating
(Pardon the unintentional - but maybe it should be intentional now that it's there - math pun on the title.)

So the debate is on:
Sleep, health, rest VS chemistry VS music
Blogging is not in the choices but aloha, here I am again, too soon.

Feeling quite miserable now as somehow I have caughtten, I mean caught, or gotten, argh, the flu bug.
Last two papers for this spate of tests… I must say these are the most unprepared tests I have ever sat for, even though I hardly studied for exams in primary school but I was prepared because I remember stuff from lessons, but now, I don’t! This is a very bad feeling… Its foreboding, you-know-it’s-coming-but-you-can’t-stop-it feeling. Even though I never ever actually finish studying for most tests, at least I know I tried, I planned my time, I’m ready to do whatever I can because if I didn’t finish it’s my own fault for not starting earlier/sticking to the plan/etc. But this is another level of tired/ill/brain-dead/no time/not because I didn’t try/I never expected myself to start months before so here I am…

Well since it’s coming anyway and I can’t avoid it, might as well meet it with a smile.
But!
If I fall ill enough maybe I can skip the papers.
But!
Health is more important, let’s sleep now.
But!
“Why did you make your tests graded!”
Erm.

It’s really nice to know people who are still being encouraging despite being kinda flooded with their own stuff too. J
Come on last day, last 24 hours.
Let me hibernate after that.


So close, yet so far.