So
95th is over!
Actually,
despite all the complaints and annoying pile of 6 movements of scores stuff to
settle plus haggling with high school and playing catch and mouse with God and
the weather and whatnot, the performing is a process I still quite like.
The
part I dislike is the nagging at the back, or not even the back, at the top of
my head, that ‘HEY you still have work to doooo!’ ‘You haven’t studied yoooo!’
Maybe
I would enjoy a life being a performer. Mmm…
No,
no, no, wake up *slaps self*
I
am actually feeling post-concert blues after the performance… Seeing random
posts on facebook by acquaintances, I feel sooo tempted to like the post but,
er, it’s super ‘lurker’ behavior that I should not be exhibiting heheh.
So
I am supposed to snap back into reality less than a few hours after that
excitement (hah, was I excited? Nah..) and the flashing lights and resounding
echoes of 好!and majestic music (the composer/arranger is… I really 佩服.
) and all? I guess so. But I am not doing so.
Being
on the field at night is a really lovely place to view the moon by the way.
Is it really the last time?
Falling falling falling.