here.
Thursday, December 5, 2013
what work?
I decided I do not like chalets very much. Not to down-play the efforts of those who organize it and the excitement and enthusiasm of the people who participate in it, but really, why would people like to stay in that kind of place, even for one night?
That said, it was not bad. I am still constantly amused by the people in CO. (Remind me never to play ‘Cheat’ with a group of all guys again.)

Glad to have spent an afternoon with a long but not so lost friend! It’s not easy to upkeep relationships when two people are not in the same school, or pretty much have no overlapping social circles at all. Like they say, it takes two hands to clap. Well, I raised a badminton racket and she hit back but we only lasted a measly half an hour before we retired to play Scrabble, managing to use up ALL the tiles except for a lonely letter ‘J’ that we could not fit anywhere.


School work has not been excavated.