here.
Monday, August 12, 2013
surprise..?
Who am I to say I like cats? How can I say cats are elegant, cats are independent, cats are cute, and cats are cool? There will always be one cat that is less than elegant, less than cute, and less than appealing.
People amuse me, people fascinate me. People bewilder me. They puzzle me. They entertain me. They help me. They annoy me. They frustrate me.
There is no one way to generalize people. Do I like people? Maybe sometimes. Some people. Some aspects of some people. Some aspects of some people sometimes?
I should try not to judge. Who am I to define who you are in a word or three? Yes I can love you and hate you all at the same time and you may not know but you can be so enjoyable to be with and intolerable the next moment.
I shouldn’t expect things from people. Just throw away all that baggage, don’t care what others tell me about people. I’ll see for myself.

Surprise me like you already have.