here.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
whited out.

Red, orange, yellow, green,
Blue, indigo, violet sheen.
Paint them on and take a spin.
Colours converge,
Conspire to confuse.
White, white, white.


I’m losing touch with so many things and I wonder time and again why I am here.
I probably know the theoretical answers but how do I make them my purpose?
How many times have I forgotten?

Great thinkers are, well, great. They think a lot, and they lead to discoveries. Their discoveries benefit mankind. They go down in history.
Yes, we think. We over-think. But how many of us, in the midst of thinking and over-thinking, have discovered something else? What do we think about on a daily basis? How much of that is going to bring you anywhere?


(Trying to get inspiration for various things.)


Musings aside, I have been absent for so long that I haven’t even posted about SYF..??
SYF was nice. Nothing will replace the moments on stage with NYCO, but this is different. The energy in xia ri was unimaginable prior to the performance itself. Dao ge was a little messed up but it didn’t matter. Dao ge is a sad piece anyway; who on earth remains perfectly in order and seemingly well-rehearsed when they’re sad? And thanks to all the people who came to help out despite not formally being in CO any longer, thanks to the instructors who appeared during practices and on the day itself with or without ulterior motives to lend their support, thanks to all the wonderful batchmates who play awesome music when we’re together, we got our Gold With Honours equivalent!