here.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
why are you sad?


Usually I don't ask that much cos I know some prefer not to say, or if I probe too much I’d come across as too nosy, or maybe I’m just not their first choice of a confidante at all.

but I really hope to share some load with you, even if I can't help directly.
at least I'll know what to pray for you, I won't feel that helpless.
and I hope it will make you feel better letting some things out, you may be able to sort things out better when you talk too.

Moses had help holding up that staff to help Israel win the war. You can't hold the staff through the whole battle yourself. When your hand gets tired please find somebody to support your hand. A bolster is not the sturdiest of things, you know.

Meanwhile, I hope you're feeling better already. Jiayous, go go go girl!