here.
Friday, February 3, 2012
just keep swimming

I won’t give up… even if the sky gets rough.

This has been a crazy week. 7 days, 3 performances, uncountable loads of deadlines.
I realized that I haven’t been reading the newspaper or watching TV for more than a week now. Thinking about it, I really have no idea what I spend my time doing! I even put off watching youtube videos, instead, putting videos on ‘watch later’ and only using my youtube playlist for background music purposes. It’s not like I have been slacking a lot, nor have I been doing a lot of work. Yet I am constantly tired and I feel like time is passing SO SLOWLY!
I’m just glad I haven’t disintegrated into a million fragments just yet.
Doing little (seemingly needless) things that make me happy, having people I love talk to me and encourage me, these things hold me together.

Here’s one tip I think everybody should know. Teachers’ favourite numbers to call on are always either 7 or 17. (Which are my dad’s and my favourite numbers.) I have had both those index numbers before in my years of being a student, and I know it! But in a way, I am glad I got called on to have the honour to ‘cut the ribbon’ for my class’s Chinese book review speech, simply because I got it over and done with so quickly!
One down, 1347 more to go!

(I think my language is a little incoherent today. Have been this few days. Seriously, I’m beginning to wonder if weariness is contagious.)


 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)