here.
Friday, January 6, 2012
forgive and forget

Well, people always say ‘a good start is half the battle won’, right? And I’ll tell you; this New Year definitely wouldn’t earn me half a battle. In a way, I felt so upset with myself that I should get upset over such a petty, superficial thing… Ah, get over it already. It’s just a matter of an uncountable number of scratches on my laptop and a few shaky shelves on my wall that could fall and knock me out one day.
School is almost the same as ever. I really think my teachers are quite great, thank God! This is a year of a lot of expectations and choices to be made… I’ll have to choose my battles carefully, or I really think I might burn-out. I’m saying this and its only 6th January!!
As you can see, I don’t have much to say, hence the ‘silence’ here these few days…
Oh, super random thing. You know how sometimes you get déjà vu, or sometimes your subconscious mind works but you don’t really know how/whether you knew it… that day I was just making up a name, and I often try to think of some random “exotic” kinds, and some are really just out of the blue, like Dyak (after Googling, I found out its actually a tribe name), Verenda (okay I made this up when I was young and I later realized it sounds like ‘verandah’ = balcony?!), Zenna (my pokemon trainer’s name -.- and I found out it means ‘life of Zeus’. hmmm)… And I came up with Eroica. At that moment I really didn’t register ‘eroica’ as anything I’ve ever heard of, until this Wednesday.
During HMP, I discovered that Eroica is a work by Beethoven we are going to study this year. It means ‘heroic’ in Italian. I probably had heard it during lesson before… but I really didn’t think of it when making up that random name!! Oh my. This is creepy in a way. My crazy subconscious mind, please communicate more with my conscious mind! I’m sure there are many more things archived in there that I don’t ‘remember’. It would really help in exams if you prompt me answers too.

but then, some things are better off forgotten.