Written at
11.30 am today:
I’m nicht lustig. Today I have a music
theory exam and I have only studied a peu.
How is it possibile to study any piu when school exams are already over!
Everyone else is frei, und frohlich;
life’s facile.
Then look
at me here patetico. Holding onto my
notes doloroso, while everyone
waltzes life away, giocoso. These
weeks have made time feel like its en
retenant. But music is supposed to be leidenschaft,
not leidvoll. So I’ll take this ruhig, and look forward to freiheit… Et you, lontana, can keep
me in your prayers. Three hours lunga!
Enlevez soon to the nicht sehr comodo exam venue!
Now: Freiheit? One thing’s over, and another
10 things pour in. If my life had a notification tab, it would be much, MUCH
longer than my facebook notification tab. Mainly because my average number of
notifications now is 1.