here.
Friday, September 9, 2011
the tortoise and the hare
I don’t know if you call this being productive… but I’m quite pleased that during this holiday, I have
1. made a birthday card
2. written a letter
3. done 2 math worksheets (one of which is technically already overdue… oops)
4. gotten to the pokemon league
5. watched lots of Sungha Jung and Will Ting
6. attempted to clear my table (to no avail)
7. practiced the piano
8. been watching TV (Brilliant Legacy! Oh and the 9pm show on channel 8 is ridiculous, but I watch it anyway.)

As you can see, I have NOT started revising at all. So don’t worry, you are probably wayyy ahead of me. But if you just let down for a while, you’re going to be sure I’ll overtake you in a jiffy, like the tortoise (in the kid’s fable ‘The Tortoise and the Hare’).
Yeah right, who am I kidding?