here.
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Nostalgia...
Nostalgia hits me right in the face like the smell of baking wafting through the door from my neighbour’s home --- it smells so good, but I can’t have it.









So, I was reading my old posts, way back from 2007. I randomly clicked on my archives, reading the incoherent posts slammed full of broken English, posts that relived scenes from the past I never remembered, posts that ranted, posts that were just ‘LOL’ or pointless, posts that touched on topics so close to my heart and still are, posts about friends, posts about cats, posts about school, posts about life in general, posts that were emo, posts that announced outright ‘I’m BORED’, posts of random crazes, posts of….



Many things have changed, I realized. I really miss some of those times… But some things haven’t changed, and some things just got better.



That’s life, isn’t it? We just have to learn to accept what happens, and trust God. (: