here.
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Yesterday was Friday
It’s this feeling again…

So I spent Tuesday doing what we native countrymen LOVE to do – EATING. To be exact, it was a morning out at West Coast with my cousins, some food (birthday cake and snacks) and a half hour walk to and fro the pedal kart rental stall only to get turned away for there were no more available karts, and then a drive to my grandma/uncle’s house for more food (kuehs) and some lazing around, and then a trip down to the food court for bak kut teh lunch (at 3 pm, cos we were too full to eat any proper lunch any earlier), and finally home to watch the parachutes and char siew pao mascots.
After that tiring day out, I really just wanted to stay home and ferment (no, I don’t want to ferment!) the whole of Wednesday. Hence the ignorance of a certain person’s call… (to whom it may concern: Sorry for falling asleep…)
Thursday and Friday were like the longest days. Comm interview on Thu… I’d prefer not to think about it. I prayed about it, and I believe that, whatever the outcome, it will be what’s best for me. Just let God make the choice, huh?
Saturday (oh my I am beginning to sound like Rebecca Black. Or ‘Rachel Clark’, as my new LA teacher tends to say), I am at home on the computer after breakfast, after lunch, after dinner. Doing what? Oh, homework. 30% work, 70% leisure.

I’m playing Pokemon. Can you believe it?! The secret is out.