AW MAN frustrated. I was typing something for an hour, and I was positive I saved it, but something to do with it being 'read-only', it couldn't be saved. And miscrosoft word didn't even warn me. So there I lost it. SIGH.
I love replays but hate redos.
Yesterday was Sports Day!
For the first part of it, it was rather boring, as usual. We sat there for a while because somebody wanted to watch her friend run. And we borrowed fans and folded stars. And ‘pretended’ to cheer.
After that we went to get milo. Met 209ers on the way, and saw clarice drinking her 3rd cup. Some of us tried to get to the swimming pool, but it was guarded by NPCCers who told us we weren’t allowed in.
Then came the highlight of the sports meet! We went to this grass patch to rest. We were sitting on one end, and the other end were some plants, then it sloped off steeply. On the side were the classrooms. So this NPCC guy was guarding the classrooms at the side to ensure that the groups of people sitting around didn’t try to slip in and steal anything or bomb the class or break windows or whatever. Anyway, two gals were dared to run all the way to the end of the grass patch, right before the plants, and run back. Their friends wanted to see the reaction of the NPCC guy.
Well, I must say they were really brave. And he was a real fast runner. BUT they didn’t get caught. They just sprinted back just as he almost go to them. I think he felt cheated.
Sorry man! I’m sure he needed some entertainment too… Lighten up, it was all in the name of good fun.
What was worse though, was that other group of guys started copying, and attempted to run through the boundaries too. Sadly for them, none of them got as far as the two gals did! And this kind of things usually don’t work twice. I guess this is where you go: OWNED! I think THEY were the ones who really got the guy annoyed, though. Once was enough, and forgivable. But like 3 more times?
TEEHEE!
(I’m addicted to youtube!)
Well, after sports meet we went to eat pizza. The nostalgic place! Haha. The price was daylight robbery though. Went home, then went back…to church, in the evening. Details are confidential!
So, this two weeks have been crazy. Packed with projects and deadlines and commitments. Thank goodness for the long weekends, though! They may not offer much of a breather, but it helps nonetheless.
But when working in groups, conflicts inevitably occur. In many of my groups, communication is seriously lacking. I really don’t know what’s wrong! And… sometimes…sigh!
you think we're friends, and we are, but that part of me can’t help hating that part of you.
But overall I still love you, I guess.
By the way, don’t try to guess what I’m saying, because I’m making it really ambiguous so don’t anyhow guess and get the wrong idea.
Everything is never as it seems.