here.
Friday, February 18, 2011
miscommunication
i hate it when a guy doesn't understand why a certain time a month i don't wanna hold his hand.

If only i can think up quotes of famous people when I write essays...

Do you know that feeling you get when you post something as your status on facebook, something that you think people might be able to identify with, and random people you never talked to or are not absolutely close to you just 'like' it almost immediately? That feeling, when you feel slightly happy that you're not the only person out there who feels that way at that moment, when you try and imagine why the person would've liked it, and when you realise that he or she probably interpreted it a totally different way you meant it?

That's what just happened.

Anyway, it's really hard to live with totally detesting somebody, yet loving him because... I don't know why! Because he's family! Yeah, NOW you probably can guess who I'm talking about. It's not just him. It's like everybody. Living with a bunch of people who can't communicate. You know, sometimes the more you love someone, the more you get sensitive to the things they say... That's how most arguments arise. I know the best way to ever get into one of those with them. I just soak in anything they say. Even if he calls me an idiot. Right in front of my face. Even if he subtly accuses me of doing something I didn't. (He didn't say it out, but he totally implied it.) Wait. Correction: DON'T soak in whatever they say, just let it bounce off you. Ignore them, and nothing will happen. What I hate is listening to the people who haven't learnt how to do that, get into disagreements, digging up petty little things to shoot each other with.

I realised I can get really longwinded. Probably inherited that from my mom.

"You, only know how to talk rubbish. I talk my point then I shut up, but you always make noise." -guess who said this to my mom just now.