here.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
school...
Well, frankly, I was a teeny bit more than just a tad excited for school.


It's now the first Sunday of the first weekend of the school term, and I already feel like...
What's term 3, usually the busiest, going to be like?
My 'Friday, 7 Jan 2011' box in my homework diary is FULL you know.
And I have TING XIE tomorrow.
I have to memorise 6 long sentences from a text in the textbook that we had to write a composition on as well which I took 2 hours to do and I don't see how memorising sentences is ever going to be of use in the exam because I will probably forget everything by Tuesday and we can't even copy the sentences into our essays because that would be plagiarism.
AND, that isn't even called tingxie. It's MO XIE.

And yes, I am totally wasting my time here. Goodbye.


Somebody, save me.