A few days ago, the song that would've best described my feelings was My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne and maybe Goodbye by Secondhand Serenade.
But 2 days ago i stayed up till 12, for a reason i had lied to my mom as saying it was to do a 'project'. actually thats half true, cos i had to submit a proposal for a game for CO camp. And even though I was dead beat, there were so many thoughts whirling through my mind, some of them not even complete thoughts, just fragments, words, memories... I dont think i actually slept at all that night.
Life is picking up speed again, and that shows how much you mean to me.
Actually that night was full of... things i did by chance. I had cca, so i didnt check my phone till i got home, bathed and ate. By then I was using the new laptop, trying to connect it, activating the antivirus, and those things you need to do with a new computer... Finally i got into facebook, and i saw a message reminding me about the game proposal that was due that night. So off to work I went, until I realised that the message asked if i had seen the sms she sent about her game idea. Turns out that I had 4 smses, 3 from my partner, and another one from...you.
Maybe you never knew, but the moment i read your message, my heart starting racing, thumping faster and harder. I really wanted to explain all this to you, why i took so long to reply, because i was afraid you might think i ignored your message or something. But then I thought, isnt it weird to come up with a bunch of excuses when all we wanted was to talk? Just get on with it.
And then, I realised that I hadnt downloaded messenger. SIGH.
I had wanted to post all my thoughts yesterday, but because my mom wasnt very pleased I had stayed up so late the prev day, I decided to just go to sleep at 8pm. LOL. but I WAS quite tired already. And I slept 12 hours last night. hahaha.
Well, no matter what, its all over. In a good way, I mean.
And now stuck in my head is Hot Air Balloon by Owl City.
Thank you, sorry, i love you, goodnight.
and special thanks to yuhong who was there all night to make me have bipolar disorder, even though i never told her what happened (dont worry.).