here.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
bittergourds.
When life throws you lemons, make lemonade.

What if life throws you bittergourds? Stir fry them along with cholesterol filled eggs for lunch?

I never thought life could be so exciting. (With some negative connotations)

We always think day to day life is so routine, so boring, so mundane. However, when you just think back this of this past year, there are many exciting things that happened (to me). Be it school activities (Hu Jin Tao, funfair, camp, exams, YOG, etc etc.), friends (new friends, conflicts, memories of going crazy together, going places together...), family (more conflicts, cold wars, scoldings... in my extended family, many other things have been happening. somebody hospitalised, somebody got into trouble with the law, somebody this somebody that.)
If you know how to pick out the 'good' bits and exaggerate a little bit, I think my (family's) life can be chronicled into a very interesting drama show or biography.

And today, after I dripped my Spongebob mind dry for a good night's rest (see my facebook status last night to understand this), i was awoken at 6.45am this morning, to hear a rather shocking news.

I don't know what it is exactly, so i shouldn't elaborate too much. It's either an issue of school bullying or more gang activities.

What is the world coming to?