Is there something wrong with me? Or do I suddenly have this weird liking for Jason Derulo's songs?Tell me, is that a good choice to like? I mean, I'm not like crazy over his songs or anything, but i suddenly realised that they're very... likable?I only know 4 of his songs, and I like them all.And he can sing freakingly high notes. *shudder*And surprisingly (not), I don't like Taylor Swift all that such anymore. 70% of the time my shuffle gives me a TS song, I press 'next'.Why am I analysing songs?I did an astonishing thing just now. I started deleting songs that I always 'next', because my poor mp3's memory is bursting! Not soon, but sooner or later, it wil burst. It has currently a little more than 300 songs and slightly more than a quarter of memory left, which is 492 MB. Sigh.Leanne, I wouldn't mind having your ipod nano. Really. In what way is it lousy anyway?Oh my. If birds of the same feather flock together, what if you can't find anyone of the same feather?Sorry, I'm being very random today. Blame studying for the whole of yesterday (or trying to). I couldn't hold out for so long, I ended up making bracelets, and sitting there listening to Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are and writing down the lyrics.