here.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Homework woes;
Yes, students should be given a complete break from the school routine. Look at this, what is this mess? Homework! My study table is covered with HOMEWORK. How I am supposed to clear my table till I finish all the work that's cluttering up my table? Property prices are going up (actually I have no idea, that was just out of the whim); homework should pay me rent for occupying my table. Come on, even housing board flats in Singapore have a racial quota for each flat, how come there is such an imbalance of amount of homework for each subject?!

I have to admit, though, that I am partly at fault. Who wanted me to get into this school? Who told me to audition for HMP in the first place? Who told me to choose NYCO? Who asked me to run for scores IC?

The answer is myself.

Why are some people just so free?

Free as the sky;