here.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
30th Sept 09

Happy Birthday!!

Its leanne's birthday today and I got her something she wanted. Yay! J


Oh no exams are coming. Stress.


Oh and for those of u who know or hv heard of Yvonne (my 'cat-crazy friend') thru me or this blog, u may wanna check out her new blog at the link at the side! I hope its correct. I'll go check later.


Oh and add me at fbJ

LANTERN FEST IS COMING! Whee I am going downstairs on Saturday evening to play. Add to the haze. :D but not my fault right. Everyone in my neighbourhood always go to the park there and play fire and lantern and sparklers. And its always super super smoky. I rmb last year my eyes felt so irritated cps pf the smoke. And when I get home after every lantern fest evening, I look downstairs and its always so smoky u can hardly see anything.

Campfire's burning now, CAMFIRE's BURNING NOW!